Monday, May 28, 2012

Four Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Muffins

Let me tell you a little bit about my co-workers, some of them I absolutely love...others not so much. It seems like twice a week we are bringing in food for someone's birthday, or someone's last day, or any other reason they can think of.  One of the "not so much' co-workers is leaving the office (score!) and we are forced to bring in yet another baked good. After a really relaxing long weekend, the last thing I want to do is bake for a co-worker's going away party. So for this event, I am bringing our Four Ingredient Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins. They are always a hit and are oh so easy!


Here's what you'll need:
1 box of chocolate cake mix
1 can of pumpkin (12oz)
1 egg
1 to 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips




I contemplated bringing a dessert that wasn't so delicious to this party for my 'not so much' co-worker, but I am known to be the best baker at work and didn't want to destroy my status!


In a medium size bowl, combine cake mix, egg and the can of pumpkin. Stir until combined and add in the chocolate chips. You can decide on the amount of chips you would like to add...I add a lot. :)




Spoon batter into paper muffin cups or greased muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. The muffins should feel firm on top and a knife inserted in the center should come out clean. Depending on how high you fill your muffin tins ( I usually fill them 3/4 full) you should be able to get between 15 and 18 muffins.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment