Sunday, July 1, 2012

Peacock Inspired Room

We went on vacation with my family this past week and rented an awesome house in the Adirondacks.  It was super relaxing! We even saw a black bear! But that wasn't the only cool animal we saw. I took an awesome picture of a peacock we visited in a zoo and it inspired me to design a room around it. We currently live in a tiny two bedroom apartment and we're broke so there isn't a whole lot we can do. We do like to dream, though, and keep a big book full of ideas and pictures as we come across them. My peacock-inspired room ideas are definitely going into that book.  I can't wait to use these colors in a swanky living room, or maybe a romantic bedroom. 


I think I would paint the walls tan, get a really cool dark blue couch, a nice yellow patterned chair, and some turquoise accent vases! 


How cool is this picture?!


No comments:

Post a Comment