Monday, July 9, 2012

The Best Thing I Ever Ate: Ice Cream Edition


There's this ice cream place down the street.  We don't go there often since we can make delicious sundaes at home for a small fraction of the price, but that doesn't stop me from thinking about my favorite sundae there.  Sometimes I just drive by and stare longingly out the car window.

They have a variety of specialty sundaes, a good list of 25 or so to choose from.  Shelle and I have experimented a bit with some different items off the menu, but we just keep coming back to one:  The Moose Track Monster.

Moose Tracks is a delicious flavor of hard ice cream all on its own - a creamy vanilla with huge chunks of fudge and mini peanut butter cups.  Our favorite sundae takes these flavors and amps them all up.  Hot fudge and peanut butter sauce are poured over the ice cream, more mini peanut butter cups are sprinkled generously over the top, and the whole thing is topped with whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles, and a cherry.

I can't write any more.  I'm starting to drool.

What's the best ice cream you ever ate?

No comments:

Post a Comment